Friends of Judaic Studies
- Alice & Paul Baker
- Joan & Donald Diamond
- Deanna Evenchik
- The Pozez Families
- The Charles & Lynn Schusterman
- Andrea & David Stein
- The Pozez Family Fund
at the Jewish Community Foundation
of Southern Arizona
- The Jewish Federation
of Southern Arizona
- The Foundation for Jewish Culture
- The Marriott University Park Hotel
- The Tucson Jewish Community Center
- The University of Arizona Hillel Foundaton
The Success of the Center is made possible by the strong partnership with our community. The generosity of our donors funds courses, student travel scholarships, community lectures, adult education programs, concerts and symposia just to name a few.
On-Line Giving is now possible with MasterCard, Visa or American Express credit cards. You can direct your contribution to any of the accounts listed below. These options will appear in the drop-down menu.
- General Gift to Judaic Studies "Torem" Account - This account is for general gifts to the Center.
- Judaic Studies Israel Conference - This account is for gifts to support the Israel Conference, which will be held on December 5 and 6, 2015. Leading scholars, including Itamar Rabinovich and Asher Susser, will discuss Israel's place in the changing Middle East.
- The Rabbi & Mrs Breger Memorial Lecture Fund - We were all saddened to hear of the passing of Liba Feuerstein (z"l) on October 2, 2013. Liba and her family asked that gifts in her memory be directed towards this account.
- Adult Education Outreach - This account is for gifts to support Adult Education Outreach funds such programs as Sekhel veLev, Mind & Heart and supports lectures, concerts and exhibits.
- William G. Dever Fund for Excellence - The Dever Fund for Excellence is meant to offer faculty opportunities to further their research or attain their academic goals.
- Professor of Modern Jewish Studies - Gifts to this account allow us to bring visiting scholars such as Shlomo Aronson, Asher Susser and Leonard Hammer from israel to teach courses in Modern Israel. It is our goal to have an endowed Professor of Modern Jewish Studies and we are pleased to say we are almost there!