The Arizona Center for Judaic Studies office staff will be working in office and remotely. We are still available Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm by email email@example.com or phone 520-626-5758. During this period, we will respond as soon as we can to any questions students, faculty and staff may have during this period of the coronavirus COVID-19. Please be patient as we will answer emails and voicemails remotely at this time. Please check back to our website for periodic updates and changes.
Students! Please check your emails from your professors regarding your classes and protocol of in-person and virtual classes. Additional information will follow shortly with specific details. To stay up-to-date, please visit our main COVID-19 page.
Updated 3:40 p.m. August 18, 2021
Latest Updates https://covid19.arizona.edu/updates
- Campus Health offers the COVID-19 vaccination (at no cost) to all University students and benefits-eligible employees.
- If you’re in Tucson, you can receive your vaccine at several locations across Pima County
- Uploading your vaccine document will help the University track our progress towards campus immunity.
- The University of Arizona is planning for in-person classes for Fall 2021.
- Face coverings are required in all indoor spaces where it is not possible to adequately and continuously maintain social distance.
Events & Lectures: During this time, Judaic Studies will host most events and lectures virtually. Please check our calendars for more information.
For class information, administrative questions please contact Martha Castleberry, firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions on Arizona in Israel, lectures, community outreach, please contact Jackie Schmidt, email@example.com
Click here for The University of Arizona Conronavirus Information
Remember that we are all responsible for our community’s well-being. Be sure that you are taking care of yourself and looking out for your friends and other campus community members. Please also see CDC guidance.