The Arizona Center for Judaic Studies office staff will be working remotely until further notice according to the CDC guidelines. We are still available Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 520-626-5758. During this period, we will respond as soon as we can to any questions students, faculty and staff may have during this period of the coronavirus COVID-19. Please be patient as we will answer emails and voicemails remotely at this time. Please check back to our website for periodic updates and changes.
Students! Please check your emails from your professors regarding transition from in person to online classes during this period. Additional information will follow shortly with specific details. To stay up-to-date, please visit our main COVID-19 page.
Spring 2021 Student Checklist
- Sign-up or re-register for the REQUIRED Wildcat WellCheck. Text JOIN to 35106
- Schedule your COVID-19 Virus Test for the January testing blitz. You can also get a head start by scheduling your first few weekly tests.
- Visit the Mandatory COVID Virus Testing webpage to learn about the mandatory spring testing program, rewards, and consequences.
- Review your Class Details in UAccess for the stage determination of each in-person or flex in-person class.
- Continue to follow the Face Covering Directive. If you haven’t already, get your free University of Arizona masks.
- Download the Covid Watch Arizona Exposure Notification App.
Events & Lectures: During this time, Judaic Studies will host all events and lectures virtually. Please check our calendars for more information.
For class information, administrative questions please contact Martha Castleberry, email@example.com
For questions on Arizona in Israel, lectures, community outreach, please contact Jackie Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for The University of Arizona Conronavirus Information
Remember that we are all responsible for our community’s well-being. Be sure that you are taking care of yourself and looking out for your friends and other campus community members. Please also see CDC guidance.